Yappy Tails Animal Rescue, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to the care, rehabilitation, and adoption of domestic animals. Staffed by volunteers, our main goals are:
- Remove animals from homeless situations
- Provide medical care and rehabilitation as necessary
- Place animals in secure adoptive homes
There are many ways you can help the animals; you can foster, volunteer, adopt or donate. We could not do what we do without your support!
Caring for our animals requires a lot of time, love, money, and supplies. Listed below is a “Wish List” of supplies needed. You can also donate items from our Amazon Wish List. If you donate an item through Amazon, please let us know (Amazon sends it to us anonymously) so that we can properly acknowledge your contribution, by emailing your full name, address and item purchased to: email@example.com.
Donating wish list items helps us with the day-to-day care of our animals and supports our operational needs. THANK YOU! Contact us and we will arrange to pick up the donations. All donations are tax deductible.
For the Dogs…
- Grain-free adult dog and puppy food (only unopened please)
- Stainless steel no flip bowls (all sizes)
- Gentle leaders
- Toys that are durable and washable
- Treats (biscuits, bully sticks, Kongs, large Antlerz)
- Medium and large metal crates
- Medium and large travel crates
- Pill pockets to medicate animals
- Baby wipes- unscented
- Paper towels
As a small rescue, YTAR always needs your help. As we continue to rescue, we also continue to accumulate vet bills. All our animals are vetted by the wonderful staff at River Valley Animal Center. Please feel free to contact them directly if you’d like to donate directly to our account.
We would like to thank everyone in advance for loving animals and doing so much for Yappy Tails. You are all a true blessing to us.
River Valley Animal Center
2214, 616 South Street
Suffield, CT 06078
Calling all shoppers!
We have rewards programs with the following companies!